September tuition is due August 15, and late after August 1.
Registration fee is $35 per year, per student. A non-refundable registration fee of $35.00 and the first month’s tuition must be paid in order to
secure your position in class. There is a 10% discount, on tuition only, for additional family members. You must pay all registration fees and the
first month's class at the time of registration. Early or no registration fees are applied if you register before Jun.
Tuition for regular students is divided into 10 monthly payments, August to May. AYBC members pay a discounted yearly fee which is spread out
over 12 monthly payments.
Pre-Registration is recommended because class sizes are limited. We take pride in giving individual instruction, with a small teacher/student ratio.
We reserve the right to cancel classes with fewer than 3 people attending.
Tuition and Fee Policies:
1. Tuition is due by the first of each month. Monthly tuition fees are based on registration information and the number of classes taken per
week. Any changes in registration must be reported in writing to the school.
2. Absence from class is not considered withdrawal. Tuition is due until a 30 –day written notification of changes in class enrollment is
received. Full tuition will be charged for all months, August through May.
3. Grebel Dance does not send out monthly tuition invoices. There is a calendar on your registration brochure to keep up with your
payments. However, if an account is late (after the 5th ), an invoice, with the late fee, will be emailed.
4. A $15 late fee will be charged if payment has not been received by the 5th of the month. Recurring credit card charges will be made 5-7
days prior to the 1st.
5. Tuition and fees are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
6. A Registration Fee will be charged for each student upon enrollment.
7. The annual Performance and Costume Fees may be calculated into your monthly payments if you wish.
8. There will be no prorations for registration after September 1.
BY THE CLASS: Adults and dance/cheer team members may sign up for our convenient class cards. Classes cards must be paid before
entering the class. Class cards are available at a discount of $135 for one hour classes and $185 for 1.5 hour classes, with a 10-class minimum,
are good for 3 months, and are non-transferrable.
For yearly payment in full, students receive one month free.
Tuition Rates and Payment Options:
Baby Ballet &
Creative Movement ¾ hr of class/week $550/year or $55/mo.
Pre Ballet, Ballet I – II 1 hr of class/week $650/year $65/mo.
Ballet l – III 2 hr of class/week $1300/year $130/mo.
Ballet III – VI 3 hr of class/week $1950/year $195/ mo.
Ballet III – VI 4 hr of class/week $2600/year $260/mo.
Ballet III – VI 5 hr of class/week $3250/year $325/mo.
Ballet III – VI 6 hr of class/week $3900/year $390/mo.
Classes may be paid by semester also, or in 4 equal payments.
1 hr class card:
Jazz, Lyrical, Adult Ballet $135 for 10 classes – 3 mos.
1.5 hr class card:
Ballet IV-VI for adults, college students and transient students $185 for 10 classes – 3 mos.
(3 ballet classes and 1 jazz or lyrical per week)
Senior Company $3480/year or $290/mo. For 12 months OR $348/10 mos.
(4 ballet classes and 1 jazz or modern per week)
(AYBC members add $25/month for tap classes)
(AYBC members do not have to pay summer workshop class fees)
Payment may be made by check, cash, money order, visa, mastercard, discover. We do not accept American Express. Payment must be made
before entering class. Tuition and fees are non-refundable.
1. You may not withdraw from classes or receive refunds for vacations, inclement weather or lack of interest. NOTE: In cases of severe inclement
weather, please call the studio for updates on canceled classes.
2. Tuition and fees are non-refundable and are for the entire school year. Ballet is not a sport, and does not have a "practice" season". Ballet may be taken for
recreational purposes, but to get the full benefit, it must be practiced on a continuing basis. You are responsible for payment of the full year after October.
2. Make up classes will be offered at the end of the year for classes canceled due to inclement weather.
3. Please notify Grebel Dance office if you wish to withdraw. Costume fees and tuition will continue to be charged unless a withdrawal notice is
given by the parent or legal guardian to Grebel Dance. Costume and recital fees are non-refundable after January.
4. Tuition is paid in full or in 10 or 12 monthly installments. Any withdrawal requires immediate payment in full of the remaining balance on the
5. There are no refunds on costume fees or tuition deposit if you withdraw your child.
REFUNDS AND WITHDRAWALS